What information do we collect?
The information is generally collected whenever you visit our website which does not disclose your personal identity like:
- IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you assess our site
- The type of web browser you are using
- Date and time of your access to our site
There will be certain cases, while using the site, you will be required to provide your information like:
- name including first, middle and last name
- contact address and/or mobile number
- ZIP/PIN Codes
- E-mail address or alternate e-mail address
- Other information as may be required as per registration process
However certain information may also be collected as under:
- about the pages you visit/access
- the number of times you access the page
- the links you click on our site
How is the information used?
We use the personal information to:
- Take, process or execute your requests, process, or obtain payment or notify you of the status of your requests
- Provide you latest announcements.
- Preserve social history as governed by existing laws or policies.
- Contact you as a survey respondent
- Notify you, if you win any contest
Disclosure of the information
We use the information we collect about you in order to provide our services and process your transaction and to provide you best service. We give access to individually identifiable information about our users only to those employees who require it to fulfill customer service requests.
We will not use your financial information for any other purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell, or share your personal information and will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- We have your permission.
- Required to complete your transaction.
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
Opting out the services
Upon request, we will block/ remove your personally identifiable information from our database. However, the information will remain stored in archive on our servers.
We take appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented such technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure.
However, it is our constant endeavor to safeguard all your personal i information, but the process of flow of information through usage of internet can’t be made 100% secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your personal information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
HOW CAN YOU CORRECT INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION?
To correct or update any information you have provided, our sites allow you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details, you can use any of the following options:
You can contact us at:
FORE Academy of Management Education
Plot No 46, Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurugram 122003, Haryana
Mobile: (+91) – 852 703 3099
Email id: [email protected]