Governing BodySeptember 4, 2022 2023-04-18 11:34
The Governing Body of FAME
Dr. B.B.L. Madhukar, Chairman
- Member of Governing Board of FORE for over 25 years.
- On the Board of several other business schools, such as the New Delhi Institute of Management and the Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad.
- Director-General at BRICS Chamber of Commerce and Industry, New Delhi.
- Chairman of the School of Aviation Science & Technology, a unit of Delhi Flying Club established in 1928.
- Consultant providing advice to corporate houses in the areas of Law, Finance, International Business, and Human Resource Development.
- Formerly CMD of two Central Govt. enterprises and Board Member of several Public Sector and Private Sector Companies, viz, MMTC Ltd., MITCO, PEC LTD., HMT LTD., MTPL SINGAPORE, NEELANCHAL ISPAT NIGAM LTD., EAGLE FLASK INDUSTRIES LTD., etc.
- President of the Delhi Flying Club which is an iconic institution in the domain of the aviation industry.
- Studied Management at Henley Management College in England, which is one of the best business schools in Europe.
- Gold Medalist both in M.A. (Economics) as well as L.L.B and a Ph.D.
- Fellow of the Institution of Engineers and a CAIIB from the Indian Institute of Bankers.
Dr. Vinayshil Gautam, Vice-Chairman
- Currently the Vice-Chairman of FORE.
- Founder Director of IIM- KOZHIKODE and Leader of the consulting team at IIMSHILLONG.
- 1st Head of the 1st statutory Management Department (at IIT-D) in the IIT Pantheon.
- Ex-Senior Advisor to KPMG and as ex-Senior Managing Director and Principal Economic Advisor of the global consulting firm Protiviti (I) Member Private Ltd.
- Adviser to several Governmental Departments, agencies, and corporations.
- Visiting faculty at the Universities of Sussex, Brunel, Dominican, Minnesota and delivered lectures at Cambridge University, University of London; Toronto University; University of York; Duke University.
- Visitor’s nominee on the Court of BHU, Academic Council of Vishwabharati; Chancellor’s nominee on the University Council of Jammu; etc.
- Currently the Chairman of the D K International Foundation.
- Served on policy and administrative committees of the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, Cabinet Secretariat; Ministry of Transport and Shipping; DST; MHRD, etc.
- Represented India in activities of UNESCO; APO; Economic Conclave in Morocco, etc.
- Closely associated with Boards of various Indian and foreign organisations: SAIL, Spice Jet, KEC International, UTI International, Shivam AutoTech, UTI AMC, Exim, JK Industries, HZL, Lake Palace Hotels and Motels, GAIL, Mumbai Port Trust.
- Authored/edited over two dozen books & over 150 papers, several of them are award-winning.
- Fellowships at the Royal Asiatic Society, London; Association of Business Executives, UK; ARTDO International, Manila
Mr. Vijay Gopal Pande, Member
- N. Tata Scholar at the London School of Economics from where he acquired the undergraduate and post-graduate degrees in Economics
- Over five decades of experience in capacity and institutional development in South Asia, ASEAN, China, USA, Canada, and the European Union.
- Sectoral experience in health, education, governance, and international economic relations including the establishment of special-purpose financing vehicles, and crafting public-private partnerships, economic reform, and fiscal consolidation vis-à-vis government’s budgetary resources.
- Former Chief R & A Division of the Trade Development Authority the Ministry of Commerce, GoI
- Former Deputy Representative for India, Nepal, and Sri Lanka at Ford Foundation
- Former Regional Director for South Asia at International Development Research Centre (IDRC), Canada
- Former Director-India at Sustainable Project Management (SPM), Geneva
- Former Managing Director – India and South Asia at Heron Health Technology Corporation, Canada
- Advisor/consultant to international agencies such as WHO, UNCTAD, UNDP, ITC and WTO.
- Worked on a number of ADB, World Bank, and DFID (Department for International Development, UK) funded projects in areas of health, education, family welfare, and water sector reform.
- Founder Member of the London School of Economics Society, New Delhi, Indian Council of Research in International Economic Relations (ICRIER), and FORE School of Management.
- Currently the Founder and Managing Director of Vijyoti Management and Communications Learning Institute Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Yasho V. Verma, Member
- Member of the Executive Board of FORE since July 2009.
- Former Director (Home Appliances) and Chief Operating Officer of LG Electronics India.
- President Consumer Electronics and Appliances Manufacturers (CEAMA) for 2009-11.
- Engineering graduate with Post Graduation in Business Administration and a Ph.D. in the area of Organizational Behavior from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.
- Rated as ‘HERETIC’ by Business Today and Gallup
- Delivered several lectures in India and abroad and has addressed boards/leadership teams of prestigious companies in India and abroad viz. ITC; JK Group; Ispat Group, Bangkok; Oerlikon, Italy; GE, etc.
- Visited London Business School, Seoul University, and Wharton Management School Philadelphia for Guest lectures in addition to premier management institutes in India.
- Conferred Honorary Fellowship by the All India Management Association for significant contribution towards professional management.
- Member Council of Management of All India Management Association.
- Authored “Passion – The Untold Story of LG Electronics”.
- Honorary Editor for the Journal of Projective Psychology and Mental Health by Anchorage USA.
Mr. T.C. Venkat Subramanian, Member
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and a certified associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers.
- More than three decades of experience in the financial sector and retired as Chairman and Managing Director (May 2001- October 2009) of Export-Import Bank of India.
- Formerly with Bank of India and Industrial Development Bank of India.
- Helped set up EXIM Bank of Turkey (Turk EXIM Bank).
- Undertook consultancy assignments in Armenia (for setting up Export Development Project) and in Ukraine (for designing export development schemes for Ukraine Exim Bank).
- President of Global Network of EXIM Banks and Development Finance Institutions (G-NEXID), Geneva, under the auspices of UNCTAD for three years (2006-09).
- Regular speaker at various forums and conferences of World Bank, African Development Bank, Asian Development Bank, OECD, UNCTAD, and Afrexim Bank.
- Conferred with the “Outstanding CEO” award by the Association of Development Finance Institutions of Asia Pacific (ADFIAP), Manila, the Philippines in 2008.
- Currently associated as Non-Executive / Independent Director on the Boards of LIC-MF Trustee Co. Pvt. Ltd., STCI Finance Ltd., Investec Capital Services (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Former Member nominated by Govt. of India in the Indian Council for World Affairs (a think tank on international affairs under the Ministry of External Affairs), Delhi
- Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of INDIAN BANK, Chennai (appointed by the Government of India) for a period of 3 years (Aug 2015-Aug 2018).
Mr. Kuldip Singh Dhingra, Member
- Eminent industrialist and promoter and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Berger Paints India Ltd.
- More than 50 years of experience in paints and related industries.
- Science graduate from Delhi University and is the recipient of the distinguished alumni award of his Alma Mater, Hindu College, Delhi.
- He is a Science Graduate from Delhi University and is the recipient of the distinguished alumni award of his Alma Mater, Hindu College, Delhi.
Prof. (Dr.) Jitendra Das, Member
Director, FORE School of Management (FSM)
- Secretary and Director of FORE
- Former Professor of Marketing and the founder Dean (Noida Campus) of the IIM Lucknow.
- Tech. and M.Tech. both from the IIT Delhi, and Ph.D. degree from the University of Toronto with ‘Management Science (applied to forest products)’ as the Major Area and ‘Econometrics’ as the Minor Area
- Recipient of the most coveted Connaught Fellowship of the University of Toronto for three years.
- Summer Program Certificate in 2003 from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, USA titled “Individual Choice Behaviour: Theory and Application of Discrete Choice Analysis to Consumer Demand and Market Share”.
- Former consultant to the World Bank, IDRC (Canada), GWB (for GTZ Germany), Coal India Ltd., GlobeCast India (a division of France Telecom), various ministries of the Government of India.
- Member of policy committees of the Government of India.
- Taught programs at IIMs Ahmedabad, Kozhikode and Lucknow, SPJain Management Center, Singapore, and at Danube Business School, Danube University Krems, Austria.
- Numerous national and international publications including eight edited books.
- Deeply associated with corporate training at various levels in the marketing, customer relationship management domains.
- Delivered invited lectures, inaugural/ keynote addresses at many national and international conferences.
- Received numerous awards and honors, including ‘ASSOCHAM Spirit of Self Reliance Award’ at Knowledge Management Virtual Meet on Skilling & Vocational Training & Awards; ‘Certificate of Excellence’ and the award for ‘Leader in Asia with Global Vision and Outlook’ in the 3rd Asia Pacific Education and Technology Awards (APETA 2020) organized jointly by ASSOCHAM, Education Post and Knowledge Chamber of Commerce and Industry at Ahmedabad; felicitated as a “VISIONARY EDULEADER OF INDIA” by Shri Pranabh Mukherjee, President of India during Re:think India The Fifth Estate ‘National Convention of eduLEADERS & eduPRENEURS in HIGHER EDUCATION’ held in Delhi; “One of Asia’s 50 Greatest Leaders 2016” in the Indo-Singapore Business Congress “Asia’s Greatest Brands & Leaders 2016” organized by Asia One Magazine & URS Media Consulting Pvt. Ltd. at Singapore; ‘India Education Excellence’ award for ‘Outstanding Contribution to Leadership Development’ by Worldwide Achievers and Headlines Today at New Delhi; ‘BEST DIRECTOR’ award in the Asian Education Leadership Awards 2013 at Dubai.
Professor Emeritus (Dr.) Devendra Pathak, Treasurer (Governing Body)
Chief Executive Officer, FORE Academy of Management Education (FAME)
- BA (Honours in Economics) with 1st Rank (Gold Medallist), MA (Economics) with 1st Class 2nd Rank in the University, MBA (Finance) with Distinction in Industrial Relation & Personnel Management.
- Two Ph.Ds, one in Economics from India and another in Finance from the USA.
- Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB), Mumbai
- Post Graduate Diploma in Software Engineering (PGDSE) and Accredited Management Teacher (AMT-AIMA).
- Taught Economics in UG & PG classes in India and also taught International Economics, International Finance, International Business, Foreign Exchange, etc. in Halifax College, Harrow on Hills, London, Eaton Business School, Moor Street, Brierley Hill, West Midlands, London and Gateway2 UK Education, South Ealing, London.
- Attended several National and International Training Programs in Germany, Hungary, Hong Kong, Harare (Zimbabwe), Sri Lanka, Kathmandu, USA
- Authored three books and scores of articles published in national and international refereed journals.
- Former Vice-Chancellor of Uttaranchal University, Dehradun, Oriental University, Indore, Dr. KN Modi University, Jaipur, APG Shimla University, Shimla (Himachal Pradesh) besides Director of premier management institutes in Delhi/NCR.
- Former Principal, Staff Training College of a premier nationalized bank
- Guided 12 and 6 research scholars leading to the award of Ph. D and M. Phil degrees respectively.
- Member of many prestigious organisations and forums including the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Alexandria, Virginia, USA, the Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD), New Delhi, Life Member, International Television & Film Research, Film City, Noida.
Dr. Vasantha S. Bharucha, Member
(Former Economic Adviser, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, GOI)
Economist and Strategy Consultant
- Economist and Strategy Consultant and Former Economic Adviser, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, GOI
- Economist of repute with 35 years of national and international experience covering a wide range of engineering and consumer product segments.
- Played a critical role in the 1990’s policy liberalization in industry and trade, and identified new sunrise sectors for export policy and new region-based incentive policies.
- Former Resident Director of India’s North American region based in New York for six years,
- Former Executive Director, National Centre for Trade Information; led the preparation of the first electronic catalogue for exports and created databases for India’s trade with SAARC, Latin America, Africa USA and China.
- Former Board Director and Chairman and Member of Board committees, SBI’s Central Board and Delhi circle Board
- Former resource person and country delegate at the UN. Executed UNDP and Commonwealth funded projects for product and quality upgradation in auto parts, electronic components and tools and instruments.
- Published a number of reports and papers both nationally and internationally.
Dr. Ashok Pandey
Chairman, Ahlcon Group of Schools and Institutions
- Chairman, Ahlcon Group of Schools and Institutions
- Thirty years of experience working with children and teachers.
- Authored two books on classroom teaching and practical aspects of school management
- IIMA has published a case study on the impactful Professional Development Program he carried out at Ahlcon International School.
- Recipient of the National Teacher Award 2012, Extraordinary Leadership Award 2021 by the Education World, and The Forbes India Top 100 People Manager’s Award 2020
- Presently serving on the Governing Board of the National Council for Teacher Education, NCTE, Cambridge NEP Advisory Board for India and South Asia and Crimson Education Management Services Pvt Ltd.
Dr. Sameep Shastry
Chairman, Indian Institute of Governance & Leadership
- Chairman, Indian Institute of Governance & Leadership
- Social Entrepreneur currently serving as the President of the Confederation of Young Leaders (CYL).
- Trustee of the Lal Bahadur Shastri Education Trust which runs over 150 educational institutions across India.
- Vice Chairman at BRICS Chamber of Commerce and Industry which serves as the apex organization for cooperation and engagement between industries and SMEs based in BRICS nations.
- Postgraduate degree from Oxford B, United Kingdom. Undergraduate degree: Honours in Business from the Western International University, Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
Mr. Amod Kanth, IPS
- Member-Coordinator of the NITI-CSO Standing Committee of NITI Aayog
- Chairman, Domestic Workers Sector Skill Council (DWSSC)
- General Secretary, Prayas JAC Society, a voluntary Organisation
- Chairperson, Jan Shikshan Sansthan, Ramgarh-Bihar, GOI.
- Former DGP & Chairperson, Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR), Govt. of NCT Delhi
- One of India’s leading social activists and a former bureaucrat who founded Prayas at Jahangirpuri with 25 children in 1988, an NGO which works for care, protection, development and rehabilitation of the rights of marginalized children and women
- Outstanding and highly decorated career in police (Indian Police Service Officer of 1974 batch) – Director General of Police of Goa and Arunachal Pradesh – and as the Chairman of Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights.
- Part of almost all policies and legislations about children in the country such as Juvenile Justice Act and Protection of Children against Sexual Offence (POCSO) Act etc.
- Prepared the ground-work for a number of institutions related to women and children, including the ‘Rape Crisis Intervention Centre’ in Delhi and the National Level Child Helpline (1098) – both launched at Prayas.
Mrs. Santosh Singh
Advocate, Haryana & Punjab High Court
Having rich experience of handling court matters in High court of Patna, Punjab and Haryana Court etc.
- Advocate, Haryana & Punjab High Court
- Rich experience in handling court matters in the High court of Patna, Punjab and Haryana Court.
- Legal Retainer/Advisor: Bihar State Electricity Board, Bihar State Housing Board, Bihar State Agriculture Marketing Board, Bihar Transport Corporation, Bihar State Consumer and Marketing Federation (BISCONMAN), Bihar State Housing Co-operative Society, Bihar state Beej Nigam Limited, Bihar State Housing Federation
- Concluding Lawyer for important cases like Bihar state lottery case, Bajaj International, Parle Drinks, etc.
- Conducted Arbitration matter for Gammon India.
- Represented India in Indo-Soviet friendship society
- Secretary to social research and welfare center, a Jharkhand based NGO.