FAQsOctober 20, 2020 2023-02-21 11:59
Ans. We have a team of sincere, dedicated, qualified (as per UGC norms) and experienced faculty members. The Team is drawn from academia and industry both.
- State-of-the-art resources, teaching-aids and infrastructural facilities.
- Mentoring and counseling done to help the students achieve the best in punctuality, academic and other non-academic activities.
- Tools of mentoring and counseling to ensure cross verification of the students’ understanding of the subject
- Personality development, a priority which is facilitated with workshops for communication skills, quiz, debates, specialized clubs, guest faculty lectures, extension lecture ,industrial visits etc.
- Students’ performance is assessed on the basis of well- defined parameters.
- FAME has collaboration with reputed institutions, in specialized areas to guide students on the latest practices in the relevant domain.
- Tie up with reputed organizations such as KPMG, ICICI to inculcate placement oriented skills and knowledge
- Students are taught by the academicians and professionals in a manner compatible with the industrial and service sector demands.
- In order to help the students transit easily from the academic institution to corporate, the students are given understanding with illustrations and contextual learning.
Ans. FAME has developed its own Corporate Resource Centre which not only hunts for suitable placements throughout the year but guides the students to prepare for specific placement
The top companies guide the students to complete the internship/ summer projects appropriate to their demand for further placement.
Above all, the courses are designed in consultation with industries which facilitate placement immediately after completion of the course.
Ans. University strives hard to motivate and provide exposure through its own resources so that placement could be as high as possible. Majority gets absorbed who opt for jobs after completion of BBA.
Ans. University is critical about the selection of the organizations where the students are sent for internship and training programme. The university has collaboration with several institutions in advanced countries like UK, USA, New Zealand etc to impart additional or further studies.
Ans. Soft skills and personality development programme are embedded in the course structure.
Ans. Students are at ease to pursue any post graduate course which provides them better opportunities. However, MBA is the most sought after.
Ans. University is icon in the sphere of sports and culture and hence the participation of the students is encouraged. Besides, there are clubs for the development of hobby and cultural advancement. University frequently organizing shows in which band and orchestra of high standard is used. Students in the past have participated in inter college and intra college sports and cultural activities and have won many prizes.
Ans. Yes, its depend upon student how sincerely cope up with subject and some extra classes can be planned in Induction programme.
Ans. Yes, Immense facility in campus and management/department give 100% assistance for passionate sports students