Academic Advisory CouncilMarch 30, 2023 2023-05-08 10:55
Academic Advisory Council
Academic Advisory Council
Academic Advisory Council
Dr. Anand P. Gupta M.A. (Economics) and Ph.D. (Economics)
(Former Professor Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad)
Dr. Anand P. Gupta, who did his M.A. (Economics) and Ph.D. (Economics) from the University of Florida, has served as Professor of Economics and Chairman of the Economics Area at the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA), and is a recipient of the Best Faculty Award at the IIMA.
Other positions that he has held include: Public Finance and Fiscal Policy Specialist at the World Bank; Guest Scholar at the Brookings Institution; Distinguished Visitor to the United States at the invitation of the United States Government; Visiting Scholar at the George Mason University’s Centre for Study of Public Choice; Guest Faculty, Government of India’s Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration; Special Invitee, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India’s High Level Committee on Outcome Budget; and consultant to several organizations, including the Asian Development Bank, International Initiative for Impact Evaluation, International Labour Organization, United States-India Business Council, and The World Bank.
He has served on several government committees. Author of many publications (including “Evaluation of Governance: A Study of the Government of India’s Outcome Budget”, Journal of Development Effectiveness, December 2010, which is amongst the Journal’s “most read” (downloaded) papers), he has coordinated several training programmes for Indian Administrative Service officials and has served as a faculty in many training programmes.
Professor R Ravi Kumar (Former Professor Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore)
Professor Saroj Kumar Datta, PhD
( Vice Chancellor in Capital University, Koderma, Jharkhand)
- Ph.D. in Management from the University of Burdwan
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (MBA) from Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (with Hons.) from Jadavpur University, Kolkata
Academic Experience: 25+ years
- Pro-Vice Chancellor, School of Business, Galgotias University, NCR, India
- Director General, Accurate Group of Institutions, Greater Noida, NCR. India.
- Visiting Professor for The University of the South Pacific, Fiji
- Full Time Visiting Professors of Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Dean of VIT Business School, VIT University, Tamil Nadu
- Academic Advisor and Chair Professor, Tecnia Group of Institutions
- Dean of Faculty of Management Studies, Mody University of Science & Technology, Rajasthan
- Professor of Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
Published more than 100 research papers in international and national journals
Serving as a member of the editorial board of three international journals
Supervised fifteen research scholars for award of PhD degree.
Business Experience: 25+ years
- Gibbs & Hills, USA
- ACC-Vickers Babcock, India
- Flakt India (ABB India), India
- General Electric Company of India, India
- Orient Paper & Industries, India
Positions held: Project Engineer, Sales Engineer, Senior Contract Engineer, Marketing Manager (Projects), Divisional Manager (Pollution Control Equipment)
- “Best Educationist Award”
- “Rasthtriya VidyaGaurav Gold Medal Award”
- “Life Time Achievement Award”
Prof.(Dr.) Kalyan Kumar, B.E, M.B.A, Ph.D
- Completed B.E. from IIEST (Indian Institute of Engineering, Science & Technology), an INI and mentor of IIT, Kharagpur, with First Class Second position from University of Calcutta
- Attained M.B.A. degree from F.M.S. / Delhi – University of Delhi. Was placed First Class Second in the University.
- Subsequently obtained Ph.D. degree in Management from Jiwaji University (State Govt. university in Madhya Pradesh)
- Joined TISCO (now known as TATA STEEL) as Management Trainee. Switched to Bhilai Steel Plant (under SAIL) and worked there for around 11 years. Was awarded ‘Best Engineer’s award 5 times in 11 years.
- Joined IRCON (Indian Railways Construction Co. Ltd.) International Ltd. and served for 9 years and rose to the level of General Manager.
- Joined HCL (Hindustan Computers Ltd.) and served there for 3 years as Vice President (exports) for the export of processed dimensional stones worldwide.
- Worked as Director, Prudential Unitrade Ltd. involved in various export-related activities.
- Started career in Academics at Asia Pacific Institute of Management as Professor and thereafter moved to Galgotias for one year. Moved on to Lovely Professional University(LPU), Jalandhar, and served as Director/ Management.
- Founder Director of both Excel Group of Institutions & Sanskriti Group of Institutions at Chhata, Mathura(U.P.) and served the group for 12 years and finally held the position of Dean(Academics) at Sanskriti University.
- Teaching is passion and regularly teaching marketing, international business, and general management subjects.
Dr. C V Ramanan, Ph.D
- Engineering from DCE
- MBA from UBS
- D in Vivek Management/Life Skills based on Indian Ethos
Work Experience :
- Over 40 years of experience in senior positions in corporate world
- Former Professor and Director of a management institute for nearly a decade
- Director of another business school for 3 years
- Director, ISTD for 6 years
- Played the role of a Counselor in a TV serial, “Karmbhoomi”
- Prolific writer with 6 books on Personal and Professional Excellence
- Coined the concept of Total Quality Person (TQP)
- Conducted over 800 TQP workshops in 25 years with all segments in 30 cities pan India and also in Dubai at IFTDO 2018 for a world-wide audience where he was the only invited speaker from India
- Honoured with “Best Teacher, Trainer and Healer” award for his ability related to spirituality and values through his unique concept of Total Quality Person (TQP)
Brig (Dr) Sunil Kumar Moudgil (Retd)
B Tech (IIT-BHU), PGDMM, PGDM, MBA, PhD (Management)
International Master Trainer, Leadership Coach, Author & Motivational Speaker
CEO & Founder, Moudgil Learning & Development Solutions
- Brig Moudgil is a multifaceted professional with 32 years of excellence in the field of’Leadership, Training & Development during Army Service and 14 years thereafter in the Corporate & Educational World.
- Handled many breath-taking missions while serving the Indian Army and commanded aBattalion in J&K during Op Vijay. He brings with him several real-life hair-raising stories, examples of victory, teamwork, passion & handling obstacles.
- Apart from, recipient of “3 Commendations Cards” during army service, he has to his creditseveral ‘National and International Awards & Honours’ including an award of ‘Glory of India 2019’ by Education Council of India, ‘Indian Legend Award 2019, ‘Best Skill Training Provider 2018′ and ‘Rashtriya Shiksha Gaurav Puraskar 2017’ for an outstanding contribution in the field of education & skill development.
- Mr Moudgil was nominated, constituted & appointed as ‘Honorary Mayor-President of theCity of Baton Rouge & Parish of East Baton Rouge (USA)’on 9th May’ 17.
- Brig Moudgil is an Ex-Faculty at Institute of Armament Technology (IAT), Girinagar, Pune(Training Institute of DRDO), Professor in Management and Dean (Student Development) at AIMT and Adjunct Professor at Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi.
- He is also associated as Chief Facilitator (Outbound) with TPC Leadership, Mentor & Advisorwith Yogyata Education Trust & Visiting Faculty at several institutes including: National Institute of Banking Studies & Corporate Management (NIBSCOM), Under aegis of RBI.
- During 2nd innings, Brig Moudgil has professionally groomed/impacted numerous leadersacross all functions in Corporate and Educational World, through “Mentoring, Coaching and High End In/Out Bound Training Interventions”.
- In lock-down/work from home period due to Covid-19, empowered very large numbers ofpeople through online interactions/virtual training sessions, to make India skilful.
- Brig Moudgil furthermore stimulates thousands of young minds by regularly authoringarticles in publications of repute. He is a Published author of 2 Books “Unleash Your Super Potential” and “The Winning edge Communication”.
- In addition to many Universities and Educational Institutes, Brig Moudgil’s Corporate clientlist includes companies like LG Electronics, Maruti Suzuki, Mahinda & Mahindra, Honda, Godrej, GAIL (India), HDFC Bank, HDB Financial Services, Punjab National Bank, Container Corporation of India (CONCOR), SM Group, Welspun (SPACES), TEVA, Shahi Exporters, Dish TVD2h, IOCL, IOCL Pipeline, GlobalLogic, POSCO, Tui India and many more.
- Deeply passionate and incredibly powerful speaker who conducts game changing workshops.
Dr. Ravi Prakash, M.A, M.Phil, Ph.D
- Ravi Prakash is a distinguished scholar of Modern Indian History.
- His research focuses on multilingual development, Freedom Struggle, Social History, Religion, culture, communication, and Language.
- He has rich experience teaching at various educational institutes of national repute.
- He has received numerous awards and fellowships in his professional career.
- He has held positions of Registrar, Dean, Dean of Students’ welfare, Dean of the faculty, etc.
- He has chaired many national and international seminars and conferences.
- He has delivered many invited lectures in India and abroad.
- He has been invited as a political analyst on national television.
- His work has appeared in a number of scholarly books and research journals.
- He has carried out research work in Sri Lanka, Kenya, and Ethiopia.
- His current work focuses on Haryana history, modern Indian history, and Jainism in India and abroad.
Satish Kumar Kapoor, M.Com. (Delhi University), UGC Net qualified
Professional Qualification :
- CAIIB (Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Banking & Finance)
- More than 30 years of experience in Banking
- Joined as Probationary Officer in 1977
- Took VRS as Chief Manager in 2007
- More than 15 years of experience as a regular and visiting faculty member
Specialization in Finance, including topics such as Financial Accounting, Banking and Financial Services, International Banking and Foreign Exchange, Investment Banking, Financial Management, and International Financial Management.
Dr. Meenakshi Kaushik
- Meenakshi has over 15 years of experience in teaching, training, research, and corporate work in the fields of HR & OB, Values & Ethics, and as a Motivational and PDP Trainer.
- Her Ph.D. thesis is titled “A Study of Leadership Effectiveness in Women Executives in Context of Delhi Based Business Organizations” and focuses on leadership development strategies among women leaders and executives.
- She has worked as a professor with several reputed institutions including NDIM, Amity University, Delhi Business School, and ICFAI Business School.
- She has also served as a guest faculty and trainer with the Indian Society for Training and Development (ISTD), New Delhi for six years and is currently supervising and evaluating PhD candidates at Aligarh Muslim University (AMU, Central University). Additionally, she has authored a book titled “Digital Transformation: Recent Trends & Practices.”